Rich Brit Rockers; make your own

Brian wrote:

> For those of you who wonder about Pete's wealth,
> he didn't make today's Times of London list of the
> 1000 wealthiest Britons.  Here's the rock 'n'
> rollers who made the list:

> Paul McCartney - 41st wealthiest - worth £550m
[snip]
> George Michael/Ronnie Wood - tied at 595th
> wealthiest - each worth £55m
> Rod Stewart/Brian May - tied at 623rd wealthiest -
> each worth £50m
> Nick Mason - 688th wealthiest - worth £45m
> Mike Hucknall - 747th wealthiest - worth £40m
> Jim Kerr - 747th wealthiest - worth £40m
> Ozzy Osbourne - 914th wealthiest - worth £30m

To me, the big surprises (compared to Pete NOT  being
on the list) are Ronnie Wood and the three guys listed
just above Ozzy.  I'm not even sure I know who all
three are--for example, "Hucknall" sounds like the
redhead in Simply Red, but I thought his first name
was Nick or Mick.  Can someone enlighten me, please?

Lela wrote:

> I've been poking around over at
> http://www.musicmaker.com where The Who's new
> live cd is supposed to debut in April.  The search
> doesn't bring up anything for The Who (and they're
> not in the alpha list) but TED are listed
> separately.  Looks like you can buy tracks from
> the DST cd and from Pete's recent live album.
> They have a contact address for anyone who wants
> to inquire.

A year or so ago I ordered 5 songs, three being DST
tracks (the Overture, Imagine A Man, and The Song Is
Over).  The two I didn't own previously were "Baba
O'Riley" by the Picketts and "Won't Get Fooled Again"
by Ian McNabb.  Those were the only two covers I found
at the time, but by now there might be several more...

Rich B.