Simon Townshend

Hello everyone. I'm new to the list, and am also a fresh Simon Townshend fan.
I saw him in Australia with the Ultimate Rock Symphony, and he was amazing. I
also met him and he was a beautiful man.  I was wondering if anyone knew how I
could get hold of his earlier CD's from the 80's, and any video footage of him
like from the Quad tours with the Who? I live in Australia and it's pretty
crap for a Who fan, let alone a Simon Townshend fan.

Much obliged,

Leah.