Pete on TV

      Subject:
                 advanced TV warning of PT appearance (BBC2 22-03-2000)

      Date:
              Tuesday 03/14/2000 3:58:25 PM
      All

      I have just noticed today there is a really good programme being
repeated on BBC2 on the 22nd
      March (Weds after next) called Picture this. In the UK we have a
"quaint" custom of putting blue
      plaques up on the front of houses where people once lived. This
programme is about when they put
      a plaque up on one of Jimi Hendrixs flats. Its a nice programme
about the great man (Hendrix) plus
      near the end theres an appearance from Pete who unveils the
plaque and from what I remember
      makes a funny speech.
      so thats Weds after next/ 1130pm/ BBC2 /"Picture this"