RE: Pete speaks!!

> Makes you wonder what the content of his mail has been so far.
> keets

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Sounds  like he's been overwhelmed with E's.
Also sounds like Matt is the "villain" here for simply shutting off the chat
room.  Like I've said, I'm not too heart broken over this (although it
became fun to scan what all where talking about), but it sounds like Matt
could have simply let everyone know that he wasn't going to be monitoring
the site, and then let us loose.
	The closing of the site to some was a big issue apparently.
Frustrating when a few ruin something for the many.  I say open the whole
thing up, don't monitor it, let us be adults and deal with those that need
dealing with in the same way we deal with those rare times when things flare
up here.  It's amazing sometimes what people can get accomplished when left
to their own devises.
	Oh well.  I don't know.

	Kevin in Vt.