RE: Tammy Fletcher covers The Who

		Just wanted to mention that I saw Tammy Fletcher Saturday
night here in Burlington, Vt. at a place called The Higher (here in VT, yes
pun intended) Ground.
		I'm just sittin' there a gabbin' away with friends and
nursing a micro brew (was planning on boarding the next morning), when all
of a sudden the sound of Keith's wooden sticks (used to know the official
orchestra name for them) in that undeniable tempo pierced all other sounds.
My expression alerted my crew that I had heard something of interest.  All
conversation came to a grinding halt.  Then, almost in unison, all their
eyes rolled and everyone smiled as I sprang to my feet.
		Yep, Tammy Fletcher (blues/gospel singer extrodinaire) and
gang ripped into a biting version of Magic Bus, complete with a trombone
playing all of Pete's guitar solo work!
		I was impressed!!
		You've got to love moments like that.  I wish you could have
seen my expression of "you see, I told you The Who is king" as I sat back
down to face my 'eye-rolling' yet entertained friends. We all just laughed.
They love to needle me, but appreciate/respect my loyalty and devotion.
		The Who's influence is definitely all around!

		Kevin in Vt.