Re: Let The Who/Zepp Debate Rage On!!

Kevin re:

"The only
"things Zepp. "pioneered" were the use of a string bow on the electric guitar
"(something I still like and respect Page for,...then again, I'm a Cello
"player, so..),

    Hate to break it to you, but Jimmy Page didn't invent that either.
Another English
band, the Creation, and their lead guitarist , Eddie Phillips, was their
first to set
bow to electric guitar in 1966.  Their producer was none other than early Who
producer Shel Talmy, and one member of the Creation, Kenny Pickett, became a
Led Zeppelin roadie.

     - Kyle