Re:

http://www.jsonline.com/enter/music/mar00/towns09030800.asp
> By the way, Who By Numbers is my favorite Who album,
> though I believe that Quadrophenia is the best
> rockalbum ever.
> One song that never, ever gets mentioned is Don't
> Let
> Go The Coat. I think this song is absolutely
> fabulous.Is the demo on Scoop 2?
> Inga
>
> PS. Can't stand Led Zepplin.
>
> =====
>
> Inga J. Glodowski
> iglodowski@yahoo.com

how u can not stand Led Zeppelin but like the Who is
beyond my thinking.  both groups were pioneers of rock
and roll, but in differnt areas.  The Who were more
modern, trying new stuff that had never been done
before.  Led Zeppelin was more true to the roots of
rock and roll, more of a blues roots.  not that the
Who were not into bluse, but they were more into
advanceing rock and roll then remaining in the roots.

Rock n Roll is played loud or not played at all.

Chicago boy, who fan since age 6

=====
Life is a dark, desolate plain.  Life is also a bright and shinning garden.  Which one you live is up to you.--bJb