Avatar, Lifehouse and JAE

Hey gang, been reading this list for a long time but this is my first post.
Received my Avatar set (#1527) and The Lifehouse Chronicles yesterday via
Royal Mail (saw Bonnie Prince Charlie leave it in the mailbox myself) Bit
pricey but as a Who fan all my life it is a must have. Last year I was
fortunate enough to meet Thunderfingers himself when he played a small club
in Cleveland Ohio called Wilbert's. It was the best show I've ever seen
because I was no more than 10 feet from John all night. A friend of mine at
work rode with Daltrey into Columbus, Ohio for the British Rock Symphony
tour and told him that I was the world's greatest Who fan and he signed an
airline magazine for me. It only took 30 years as a Who fan to get this far
and it has been surely one of the highlights of my life. God Bless the 'oo.