Re: Pete's chatroom closing.

I don't think it was that particular thread, but the volume in general.
After considering it for a while, I've decided the problem was just as Matt
said.  The number of messages made it nearly impossible to pick out things
that were important, and I'll bet a couple of things slipped by during the
rehersals that upset Pete.

One very recent item that disappeared with hardly a ripple was the report of
Roger's accident.  The Canberra concert was cancelled because of it, BTW.
If the UK has the same news coverage as the US, Pete might well have read
about it on the list three days late.

keets