Re: never played live..

In article <v04003a01b4e596e7f474@[207.138.176.163]>,
    Dave <dave@thewho.net>  writes:

> There is a book you should buy called "The Concert File" it is written buy
> Joe McMichael and "Irish" Jack Lyons.

I have this book and agree its a good one, but I confess to having not
read it in its entirety.  I have used it to look up various concerts
to find info on them and it has been helpful in that way.  I love
books and I buy more than I have time to read completely :)
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,