RE: Pittsburghcamelpakdooby.

> Subject: FW: Special WHO section in Pittsburgh Post Today (Thursday) !!
> For those interested in ordering a copy of today's (Thursday 6/29)
> Pittsburgh Post, which includes a special section devoted to The
> Who..................

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  It seems this was just a rumor.  A post on O&S
states that there is not a special section, just the Roger article that
appears on their Web page.
	Can anyone out there confirm this??

> if you look he has his head set earplug in one ear still seems to me he
> just
> got off stage....not pie eyed....tiredness looks like to me.....

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  I don't know!?  A quick post-concert doobster
would take all those aches away!

> Wasn't me.  Think I saw the ads, though.  Another NASA spinoff?

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Must have been.  Sorry for my confusion.  You
know, I would actually try the CamelPak idea, if I wasn't worried about the
after taste the next time I went riding!!   ;-)

> Looks like Roger hyperventilates, or maybe his blood pressure doesn't pump
>
> up fast enough at the beginning of shows.  Notice how often he leans over
> and puts his head down?
> keets
> __
	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Yeah, hmmmmmm. never thought of that.  Kind of
always wrote it off to just getting into the music.

	See you in Boston Keets??

	Kevin in VT thinking of Scott in Akron at Pittsburgh show.  Go boy