Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #169

> Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 12:54:20 EDT
> From: SuperLorin@aol.com
> Subject: Phoenix, etc.
>
>     Aack!  How can they cancel a show after they've already sold tickets?!
> I've planned a vacation around this Phoenix show, using a very short
window
> of time!  Will I be able to get my money back?  This sucks!  Anyone know
> whether the Jimmy Page and Black Crowes concert is canceled too?
>
> - -Grrrrr...
> Lorin

The news on Townshends site has been pulled. I called Ticketmaster and the
show
is still available. I called Desert SKy pavillion and they say the show is
not cancelled.
I don't know what to do now.

I checked Townshend's site earlier in the day it said Phoenix and Toronto
were cancelled.
I checked it again about 30 minutes later and it said Toronto only.
I checked again 15 minutes later and the link was pulled completely.
Again, I have no idea what is going on.

Vince