Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #166

	Sunday night was my first Who concert.  It was fucking amazing.
Did anyone else think they should have played more songs?  I think I
counted 20 in all.  I say they should have played five more; I missed such
classics as Join Together, Naked Eye, Love Reign O'er Me, Boris the
Spider, and Eminence Front, five songs I thought there was a good chance
of them playing.  Maybe the Who wanted to finish by 11 so they wouldn't
have to pay a fine to Tinley Park.

Greg

P.S. I just read the review in the Tribune.  I was surprised that they
were very favorable.  Then I discovered that it wasn't Greg Kot who wrote
the article.  Do any Chicago Who fans want to find out where he lives? :)

P.S.S.  Bryan Wawzenek is right.  I managed to sneak a doobie into the
World, but I said fuck it, I don't want to miss a note!