Re: Concert merchandise

   This Is my first major venue concert with a good deal of overpriced
merch.  But I was wondering about how much money one should bring to pick up
a few shirts a program and  other things to really remember the tour..... I
only think I will be able to see the band once this year and I don;t want to
forget it...
    Thanks for all of the great reviews
     -Seth
   6 more days