ticket for tomorrow's (tonight's) show in Detroit

I have an extra ticket for the show on the 27th in Detroit.  My friend
backed out at the (very) last minute, but i don't want the ticket to go to
waste cos it's a pretty good seat.  I also don't want to totally eat the $90
i paid for it, but i'd be glad to give it to someone for $50.  Trouble is,
you'd have to either come get it here in Ypsilanti (which is about an hour
away from the Palace) or we'd have to meet before the show, which i realize
is a huge hassle.  BUT..... if anyone is interested in all this craziness,
e-mail ASAP.

Less than 20 hours now!!!!!

-cpb

Visit the Terry's Kid homepage: |