Nerves of Steel! Okay, maybe tin foil.

I'm sitting here reading all these wonderful reviews
from the Chicago concert,and I am pumped.But I am also
nervous!Like I said before this is my first concert,so
for some stupid reason I feel like I am going to get
lost either on the way there or I feel like I am never
going to find my seats.Even though they shouldn't be
that hard to find because I have sucky lawn
tickets!July 7 is getting closer and I can feel it!Is
there any official meetings taken place in the parking
lot or are they all scattered?I know Joe told me he
was going to have one.

     I hope everyone enjoys the concerts they are
going to!

             - Jess in Jersey!