RE: Tour, tour, and where have all The Dead-Heads gone......

> From: "Mark R. Leaman" <mleaman@sccoast.net>
> Kevin:
> Ah, now you've hit upon a subject very much in my mind of late. As a fan
> of
> Widespread Panic, the death of Jerry Garcia caused Deadheads to spread
> like
> dandelion tufts...seeking any and all concerts from which they could
> pretend
> they were still seeing the Dead.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  They can be a peculiar bunch.  I think most of
the "dandelion tufts" end up at the Phish shows these days.  At least there
is that!
	I wouldn't know though.  Rat Dog was my first "dead-like"
experience.  Funny, all my friends in college have all been Dead Heads, and
I never went to one show.  I even have a pretty good "kooky dance"!     No,
not really. ;-)

> >Here's one about the possible new album.  Does PT think no one wants
> >another concept album?  That's one of the things I really love about
> >The Who.
> LB:
> Me too. I'd love to see another concept album, or (dare I breathe it) a
> Rock
> Opera. It seems to me that Pete is able to be the most creative when he
> puts
> his ideas into a structured setting. As strange as that might seem.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.] I read that and was like, "what??....who doesn't
want another concept album?????"
	Pete!!!!!!  Bring the concept album on!!!!!

> Join Together with the Band!
> I'll do my best! though I know at 36 I wont be able to keep up with them
> for
> just the few nights that I'm going!
> LongLiveRock!!!
> Lauri

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Come on girl!!  You're only one year up on me!!
I know you've still got it in you!!!

>   For now -- go,
> enjoy, and try to keep up with Kevin :-).

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  I've been practicing!!  Rat Dog Friday Night.
Ben & G's Festival all day Saturday complete with E.B. and the Bohemians,
Susan Tedeschi (This Woman is the Real Deal!!!  She Fucking Rocked!!!  And
WOW,  speaking of painless to look at!! ;-), and Hootie and the BF.
	My friend is a friend of Hootie's road manager, and got us invited
back to their Hotel.  They jammed in the Hotel bar (very small and cozy)
until Midnight with much singing and drinking!
	Only in VT baby, only in VT.

> God bless The Who and all who sail in her,
> Alan

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Yes!!!  Pity those who miss the boat!!!

>  I have been on this list since the Quad tour ended, and
> none of us could imagine that they would tour again, ever.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Just think of all the promise for the future.  I
haven't been this optimistic about The Who's future,.... ever!

> It has been a pleasure to have this tour to look forward to.
> Long live The Who!
> Joe

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  The fun is just going to continue.  Now that we
know Pete has demo equipment with him, I'm thinking new album more and
more!!

	Stay in Tune,
	Kevin in Vt.