RE: ;-) - TO - Ibash99 - Camden Tix

> "It's hard to put food on your family."
>           George W. Bush, Presidential candidate
>   Cheers                  ML

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Oh dude, you are cracking me up!  I'm cryin'
here!!!!!!

> From: Brian Cady <cadyb@home.com>
> Subject: Re: Pete's site & Toronto show
>
> >         [O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Interesting that they still have the Toronto
> > show listed.  Is this a mistake??
> >  Kevin in VT.
>
> Okay, let's back up.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Screeeeeeeeech!!!  Grrrrind!  (putting in
reverse).

>  Was there ever any proof that The Who weren't
> playing Toronto other than the word of some DJ at a Toronto radio
> station?

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  No.

> If there has been, I've missed it.  For now, I'd assume that
> Toronto is ON.
> -Brian in Atlanta

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Probably a good assumption.  I would have
thought we would have had some confirmation by now from someone in TO,
considering all the discussions on the other lists.
	Anyone out there motivated enough to call the venue??

> From: TJLY99@aol.com
> i have the pro shot of that vegas show anyone interested in a copy to buy?
> have a list anyone interested.....its the i bash 1999 .....

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Is this the complete show, or the PAX TV program
with only limited songs?

> If anyone is interested in Camden tickets section 200 row P (I think, will
> post exact tomorrow) let me know.  Face value.  These are in the $85
> range.

	CORRECTION!!
	These tickets are section ***201*** row P seats 7 & 8.
	More of a centered view, but still to Pete's side.

	What's the deal with releasing Pit seats at this late date anyway??
	Is this also a "let's sell out the mid-level seats first, then
dangle the front-front seats knowing they will be sold to hard cores (for
lack of better words)"?
	No complaints by me mind you.

	Kevin in VT