Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #155

Sorry but this is in reply to a few lists back about the Stone Temple Pilots
and them opening for the Who....yes they would be awesome because they are an
awesome band but they are much too big of a group to open for the Who.  I
personally think that Scott Weiland got his great front man talent from our
boy Rog.  Isn't he great though?  He's like the 90s version of Roger.  I just
hope he stays clean so he can continue on.  They remind me a little of the
Who in some ways. They are so powerful and all of them give it 100%.  If you
watch a concert of theirs, Scott never stops moving. Its awesome.

Gloria - Only 6 more days till the Detroit show....look for me jumping up and
down in the 14th row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!