RE: Gatherings?

> "Will the highways on the Internet become more few?"
>  George W. Bush, candidate for President
>       Cheers                    ML

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.] You must have really enjoyed this past Sunday's
Doonsburry Comic Strip !!  ;-)

	OK, Let's See Action!!
	What is the latest run-down on gatherings at different shows??
	Time is quickly drawing near!!  I've already had the nightmare of
showing up at the show having left my tickets in VT, so we *must* be close
!!!  (Don't forget the tickets Kevin, don't forget the tickets!!!!!)

	Let me start........
	**Boston (Twinkie center / great forest):  What's happening there??
I thought someone was making an official attendance list for an official
pre-show gathering??  Wasn't that George L.?   Any word on this??  My wife
wants to meet those responsible for helping me maintain sanity ;-) !

	**Camden (not Camden Yrd. in B-more.  GO O'S!!!):  Informal
gatherings in the parking lot(s)?  Joe L. will have balloons.  I'll have
Union Jack Flag and VT flag (I think).  My flags (and I) will be Goin'
Mobile (from time to time) so as to hook up with Joe.  Any further
information on the parking situation there??  What to expect, etc. ??

	**Nissan (noodles):  My crew and I (includes many friends from old
neighborhood, and Derick B. from FLA, and Dave "I've got front row ticket so
don't you dare try and get me drunk, 'cause the bouncers that will be
staring at me won't approve if I piss in a bottle right there in the front
row" Haller:-) will be setting up a camp in the LEFT (of pavilion) / REAR
(way back!) by the hill and woods where staff often park.  Look for
Red/maroon Jeep Cherokee with racks and green VT plates and Union Jack and
VT Flag.
	BYO-whatever ;-)
	Is this the only thing going??  Anything more organized??

	Kevin in VT.