RE: Spanking Camden

> Jess:
> There are not great places to meet before the concert in
> Camden.  I plan on arriving early and tail-gating
> in the parking lot.  Unfortunately there are 2 or 3 lots
> that are heavily ushered (not much choice).  I know Kevin O'Neal
> from VT will be there with his friend Stu.  I will
> try to get red-white-blue balloons and tie them to my car
> so that they are visible, and I am identified as a "lister".
> I hope to see you there.
> Joe

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  I'll be there with bells on (not literally;-)!
	Sorry for the delay, I've been in Parental entertainment mode for
the last week.
	BUT NOW I'M FREEEEEEEEE!

> > Have you guys kissed and made up yet?? ;-)
> No, like you have never spanked a guy I've never kissed a guy in my life.
> It's not my bag, baby.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Nope, not my bag either.  "Not that there is
anything wrong with it" (seinfeld episode).
	And it's true, I *am* a guy spanking virgin (Oh man, did this take a
strange turn :-)
	Other posters don't fret, this all stemmed from an off list E.
We're not crazy, really.
	NOW, back to your regular WHO channel!

	Kevin in VT.