Roger on AMC

Hey guys heres an oddity,
I was reading my july 6-26 issue of Rolling stone (w/c.aguilera on the
cover)
And noticed a full page add for and AMC special called "A trip through Rock
Movie History"
Its an all day all night marathon of Rock and roll movies hosted by none
other than Roger Daltrey.   The whole thing kicks off sunday july 2nd at 10
pm.
Ringo starr is going to narrate a special documentary called Hollywood Rocks
the movies:The Early years 1955-1970.
  The list is not bad I was expecting all the old Elvis surf movies.
Tommy, Woodstock   (mandatory on my opinion) The BEatles In Pop gear, The
monkees in HEAD, Chuck Berry in ROck ROck ROck, Bill Haley and the comets in
Rock Around THe clock   (Again mandatory since Pete mentioned this was the
movie that ignited his initial flame for rock music )  Little Richard in The
Girl Cant Help it,   Twist around the clock, Elvis in King creole,  And Rare
footage from various films like  HELP!, A Hard days night, and Easy Rider.

So there are some historical lessons in there for new who fans with
Woodstock, Tommy, and Rock around the Clock, and hopefully theyll spend as
much time with roger as they can.
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up as to whats on cable.
P.S. it will be interesting to see how much editing is done, but AMC has a
pretty good track record with that sort of thing.
see ya on tour
drew