Jester's woes

Hey jester I know how you feel . An Uncle of mine not knowing What the
Who are, once dumped half of my remaining Who Memorabilia Collection in
the trash after most of it had been burnt in a fire at my grandmothers's
house where I was staying at the time. I nearly killed my Uncle. This
includes records too.By the time I got home,not knowing about the fire,
till later,It had all been picked up by the garbage truck and taken
away.Needless to say I was not a happy camper! Just gave up after that.
(collecting that is.)
Regards,
Derick.