Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #155

In a message dated 06/15/2000 6:58:39 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

<< That's why no one
 gets good seats at the outlets, you are competing with ticketmaster online
 which logs right into the venue's computers! Just my advice >>

F/Y/I -- I've purchased tickets for two shows so far.  In both cases, I was
on the phone and the website at the same time.   In both cases -- I was able
to order on the phone before tickets were available online.   (And I did
click the REFRESH button repeatedly.)