RE: Always there, and right on time.

	I don't know if I'm alone here, but I keep having this experience.
	Just when I reach the bottom of a really pissy mood, The Who pops up
on the radio to lift me out.

	I'm driving home last evening grouchy as hell about some shit at
work.  I'm listening to one of my favorite VT stations, The Point.
	They do this thing called "The 5 o'clock shadow", where they play an
original song, and then a cover version.
	Right as I'm starting to talk to myself, kind of rehearsing an
argument I'm going to have to have the next day (yes it can get that bad;-),
up pops BBE as the first leg of The 5 o'clock shadow.  This was the WN
version.  For a follow up they do BBE from Pete's Lifehouse Chronicles.  It
was simply killer, driving my last 10 minutes listening to our boys getting
their just rewards and recognition.  They emphasized the uniqueness of this
version of The 5 o'clock shadow, in that the second (cover, less known
version of BBE) actually came first.
	Afterwards, the DJ spoke all about Chronicles and also Elements.
All very positive and providing Pete with the accolades he deserves.  He
deemed Chronicles as a "music lovers must have".
	Needless to say, the rest of my evening went better after that.
Just thought I'd share.
	Thank you Pete.  Thank you Rog.  Thank you John.  Thanks Keith.

	Peace and The Who,
	Kevin in VT.

	NO WAY, GUESS WHAT JUST CAME ON THE RADIO BEFORE i COULD PRESS
SEND!!
	Is there really a Who god out there?
	Keith, is that you??