Irvine Meadows Show -- 8/16

I posted last week regarding my experience buying Shoreline tickets for 8/21.
 I had a similar experience today with the Irvine Meadows tix.   I was on the
phone and on line at 9:45 a.m. in anticipation of a 10:00 a.m. sale.   I got
someone on the phone prior to the website becoming active.   I immediately
asked for 2 tix in the highest price category -- $146.   The best I could get
were two seats in Loge 4, Row FF -- $81.51.   In light of the LA Times expose
on SFX/Irvine Meadows this week, I was not surprised at this outcome.

I've never been to Irvine Meadows (now called Verizon Wireless).   As with
Shoreline, I'd like to hear from anyone who knows the venue.  Are my seats
crap?