Re:Atlanta

> It seems to be that the "premium" seats are contolled by some kind
> of revenue management programme leased from an Airline. There
> are seats available but they are not released.
>
> The revenue programme is designed to get rid of the worst seats
> first and better seats are slowly added as the house fills with a
> goal of getting the highest possible gross for the venue.

Hmmm.  So the best strategy wouldn't necessarily be to get there
first, but to keep checking back until you find a suitable seat?  That
matches up with what folks are saying about good seats still being
available at the various venues.  I notice that changing the
description of what you want (say from "best available" to "floor")
produces a radically different offer, as well.

LB