IMN

Has anybody noticed a new Independent Music Network on their friendly
household TV?  About a month ago they were advertizing late at night,
like "Got a video?  Send it in!"  So this week I caught a look at them.

It's a mixture of whatever.  Some of it looks like home videos, and
some of it is moderately slick.  Nice variety.  There were some old fat
guys who were really hot, and some kids with great sound.  All in all,
it's a nice break from Britney's pouty pop and the rap and hip hop
crowd.  A glimpse of what semi-pro music is doing so far.  I don't know
if they'll attract odd productions from bigger groups or not.  Listers
from independent labels might want to take notice.

LB