Re: Weasels Ripped My Flesh While Grooving With A Pict Between My Cheek And Gum

How dare you talk about Skynyrd.  Even though they were caught up in the
S&L (Skynyrd & Lynyrd) scandal of the '80s, they still didn't stoop so low
as to get sponsorship for their tour from foreign governments (SKOAL worked
out fine).  A Skynyrd administration would at least get the national anthem
changed to "Free Bird".

Okay, so I ain't good at satire at 7 in the morning.