Mark The Weasel

Yeah Mark, it was handled privately, and I exposed you for the lying little
weasel that you are. Once again, here's the article for the whole world to
see:

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/articles/0,3266,26833,00.html

NO MENTION OF G.W.'S INVOLVEMENT IN, OR THE GOVERNMENT HAVING TO BAIL OUT,
ANY S & L'S, PERIOD!!!

The scandal that I've been referring to all along involved GW's brother
Neil, who WAS involved with S & L's back in the '80's in Colorado, and the
Government DID bail them out.

The only rationalization being done here is BY YOU. The facts speak for
themselves, and yes, The Truth must be difficult to swallow, even for a
slimy little weasel like you. Go back into your hole and try telling
someone who cares what the "meaning of is is". I'm certainly not buying it!

Sorry Who Digest readers, it WAS handled privately, but THE WEASEL
obviously can't stomach the facts. I got no response from The Weasel when I
gave him the facts.  He went straight to The Digest to bad mouth me again
when confronted with THE ARTICLE THAT HE REFERRED TO!

If you want to call "rationalization" being right, then so be it. Here's a
quote from Mark from one of our private mailings:

"How's that? Because you rationalized it away? Because he wasn't the only
one? Wrong answer. You just said his banks failed, and they were bailed out
by the government...that makes my statement true and yours false."

HIS banks, Mark? Where did I ever say, and where in the article does it
say, that they were "his banks". Just because G.W.'s oil company received
loans from them, that makes them "his" banks and his responsibility? I
don't think so. This "discussion" started when you said that G.W. was
involved in failed S & L's, and that the government had to "bail him out".
I said that it wasn't him, but that it his younger brother who was involved.

I've provided the article, and the facts, for everyone to see Mark.

Once again, still waiting for The Weasel to provide facts, not lies.

Dan