Fwd: Cleveland

I HAVE ONE TICKET  AT THE GUND ARENA IN CLEVELAND...SECTION 127
ROW 5 SEAT 13  $90.00..ANYONE INTERESTED EMAIL ME PRIVATELY

THANK YOU

-- BEGIN included message

This is from the Cleveland Free Times weekly entertainment "newspaper."
It appeared in their concert listings:

    *Whose* generation are we talkin' about, again?
    Townsend, Daltry, Entwistle, and company bring
    the Who back for "The Who Live: Blues To the
    Bush/1999" tour (we don't know what it means
    either, or who missed the turn of the century back
    in January).  Catch the action live at Gund arena
    on Friday, September 29.  At least, we *hope* they're
    still alive by then.

All misspelled & emphasized words belong to the Cleveland Free Times.
Here's their e-mail address:

    www.freetimes.com

Everybody, let's send some messages to straighten these fucks out!

- SCHRADE in Akron

-- END included message