RE: Now that that's settled........

> From: Marino
> Subject: re: misunderstood
>  DO you mean the "I'll rape it" example you gave?  I think Quad is more of
> a pyschological study--Jimmy has a ton of anger in him and being rejected
> by the girl he fell in love with added fuel to the fire and made part of
> hhis anger directed toward women.  but i don't think there's a hate
> message
> there.  i also don't think that the Who send out any hate messages in
> general.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Agreed.  My point exactly.

> it's just hard reading some of the
> comments--no voice intonation

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Everyone on this list is pretty harmless, but
yes, this is something we all struggle with from time to time.  Just don't
talk politics with Dan. ;-)

> --and since i' new to the list i'm still
> getting used to everyone's personalities. :)
> marino

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  "Welcome" (use deep John voice).

> From: Marino
> Subject: i don't hate all men
>
> I didn't mean to be on the offensive, i did get carried away though, but I
> tend to do that.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  You need to learn how to control
yourself,.........like me.  ;-)

>   So don't mind me

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Sorry, can't do that. Would be an insult to you.

>  and as you say don't take it personally.  :) marino

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  I didn't here (although at times that can be
hard).  Just poking fun at some of your comments that lump all us silly x&y
carrying chromosome types into one pot.  Pot............................DOH!

> Got something against older men?
> keets

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Sounds like maybe against men in general!   ;-)
	THAT WAS A JOKE MARINO!! :-)

	Stay in Tune,
	Kevin in VT