Fwd: The Flats

in case you need a ticket to the Gund Arena i have one in Section 127 Row 5
Seat 13.....for September 30th...for the who concert for $90.00..email me
privately if interested.....

-- BEGIN included message

> Here I come Cleveland!
> Ok Schrade, I haven't been up there since an Injuns game about two years
> ago. Are "the flats" a good place to hit? (Oh, and thanks for moving the
> Cardinals aside)
>
> Rob in Cincy

If you want a drink the flats are OK.  Don't expect too much.  Jock bars &
dance clubs, maybe an Irish-themed bar or two.  Nothing really interesting
except for some decent scenery with the views of the harbor area.  It's
no Bleeker St. or St. Marc's Place, I'll tell ya that.

The Gund Arena is a little South of the flats.  It's right next to Jacob's Field
where those nervous-about-the-White-Sox Injuns play ball.  And there's
actually a decent choice of bars in the adjacent blocks of this area.  It's
in one of these bars you'll find me before the show, drinking Caffrey's & buy-
ing rounds of Jaegermeister.  Mmmmmm........my head's pounding already.

- SCHRADE in Akron

-- END included message