RE: You women are all against us!!

> Oops, I guess you're right, there is no such thing as a "Right Wing
> Intellectual", but there are plenty of  *Left* Wing "A**#holes".

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Hey!!!!!!  I resemble that!!!!!!!

> A "Right Wing" Who Fan

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  My condolences Dan.  Does that fall into the
category of "oxymoron" ??  ;-)

> Subject: misunderstood
> I didn't mean to cause a stir among the men.  I think i was misunderstood
> though.  First to Kevin from VT, I go tthe impression you thought I meant
> the WHo were a bit sexist, bu that's not true.  I don't think they're
> sexist or degrading to woman in any way.  And i certainly wasn't callin
> you or anyone else on this list sexist--just talking about the industry in
> general.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.] No misunderstandings here, just saw an
interesting social/rock discussion and went with it.  There have been past
discussions related to this (The Who is a "guy band", etc.). I simply used
Who material as an example of what some might think is "girl bashing", when
in reality it's just, well, only kinda girl bashing.  :-)
	I still don't see your argument of bands being "mean" to women
though.
	There are a bunch of bands out there these days that are just plain
mean though.
	Maybe it was "just one of those days"  (Limp Bizcuit example).

> Geez, you guys can get very defensive.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Defensiveness is the response to offensiveness.
While this statement is true, I wasn't getting defensive.  Simply having a
chat with ya.  Don't misread me, it's all good.

>   I don't know about Britney Spears
> and her boobs, and don't care

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.] Wow, maybe there really *are* some differences
here.  ;-)
	Who let that plastic eye candy into this discussion anyway!!??

>   I think women get turned on in different ways than men
> though, there are videos of male singers and bands that seem normal to
> other men but for women are very titillating(sp?).  YOu guys just don't
> know what it is that you're doing to get that effect.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Yeah, we stupid guys.  Dum-de, doodily

> just wanted to feed the fire alittle more
> hahahaha
> marino

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Stereotyping is as combustible as gas.

	Peace,
	Kevin in VT.