getting back to your request

*   You were referred to me as someone who was ready for a financial
     breakthrough!

*   If you want to be successful you must first find someone who is
     successful and duplicate what they do.

*    I am willing to teach you the secrets that I have learned in creating
     financial independence given that you pass a brief qualification.

*    I am looking for a few motivated and teachable individuals who are
      ready to start earning at least $2,000 per week starting right away.
      And a SEVEN FIGURE income within the next 2 years.  Yes, I said,
     "You could be a millionaire!"  Can you accept this in your life?

*    This is not multi-level marketing or a pyramid or a get rich quick money
      scheme.  This is a real, legitimate business that does require a certain
      type of individual.

*     You must have two qualities - moderate people skills and a burning
       desire to be very successful.

*     If you want more information, call me at 1-800-336-3250.  I will then
       contact you for a brief interview.

 "The moment you commit and quit holding back, all sorts of unforeseen
 incidents, meetings and material assistance will rise up to help you.  The
 simple act of commitment is a powerful magnet for help."  Napoleon Hill