Inga said/Who in Denver

Inga said:

>As far as the discussion about women in rock n' roll, I've seen two
>great shows in the past month: Kristen Hersh & Throwing Muses
>(who Bob Mould opened for in a great and loud acoustic set) and
>Sleater-Kinney. Let me assure you all, these girls really rock!

Yikes.  Is there no shame?  It IS a damn shame that Bob Mould opens for
ANYBODY (excepting Pete/Who, of course).  Sad.  Seen Bob do his acoustic
thing a couple of times; almost as inspiring as seeing him electric, but
always a "heart on sleeve" performance.

On another note:  I'm moving to Colorado Springs, CO in less than a week;
leaving the bonny shores of Chicago after a lifetime of wind chills, bum
piss, and losing sports franchises.  I'll be around 90 minutes from Denver
and I've heard the The 'Oo will be stopping there during this tour.  Is
anyone on this list from the Denver/Colo Springs area???  Does anyone know
the date(s) they'll be there?  How do I get tickets?

You'd  be helping out a paisano-in-Who with any information you could.  Be
well all and have a great weekend.  We're three weeks away from Who-topia!

Jim, almost out of Chicago

"The simple things you see are all complicated..."  PT
is unauthorized.