Fwd: Possible Pete Shepherd's Bush live CD

09.11.1998 London, Shepherds Bush Empire
Billed as Pete Townshend & Friends: The band included Pete Townshend (guitar,
vocals), John Carin (keyboards, vocals), Peter Hope-Evans (harmonica), Chucho
Merchan (bass ) and Tracy Langram (guitar, vocals). She's A Sensation, The
Acid Queen and A Friend Is A Friends sung by Pete Townshend and Tracy
Langram; Baby Don't You It, Who Are You and Magic Bus included Rap-sections
with an unknown special guest.
On The Road Again, A Little Is Enough, Pinball Wizard, Drowned, Anyway Anyhow
Anywhere, You Better You Bet, Behind Blue Eyes, Baby Don't You Do It, Medley:
English Boy/Seems Like Heaven To Me (Three Steps To Heaven)/Mary Anne With
The Shaky Hand, Sheraton Gibson, Substitute, I Am An Animal, Girl From North
Country, She's A Sensation, A Friend Is A Friend, Now And Then, Let My Love
Open The Door, Who Are You, The Kids Are Alright, The Acid Queen, Won't Get
Fooled Again, Magic Bus, I'm One

(from the who complete concert guide)

-- BEGIN included message

> >From Pete's website:
>
> Possible new live album
>
> You may have heard rumours that Bobby Pridden is mixing a live album for
> Pete at present. Well, it's true. Bobby is mixing an album recorded
> during Pete's solo show at the Shepherd's Bush Empire in 1998.
>
> There's no release date yet but if all goes well (and it turns out as
> good as it sounds at present) it's hoped that it will be out, via
> eelpie.com, in weeks rather than months.

Uh...didn't Pete just release a live album a few months ago?  Live CD, VH1,
Cronicles, Elements, Method, WHO tour, re-issues, TV commercials.......
& soon *another* live CD?  Like Pete's character says to Jimmy in the WHITE
CITY movie while watching him put on eye-liner for the big dance....."That's
a bit much, isn't it?"

- SCHRADE in Akron

-- END included message