MSG ticket prices (& VIP)

Hi,

Just heard the tickets for MSG will cost $250 (normal price) and the VIP
tickets will be $500...
The dates have not yet been confirmed by the VIP office (they still have 3,
4, 6, 7, 9, 10 november standing as probable dates)... Don't know what will
happen to those who paid for tickets on any of the dates that have not been
confirmed... (yet???)

I will most definatly not go; not because of the money, but because of the
uncertainty of the VIP office. I spoke to them and they basically said that
they cannot gaurantee you getting a ticket within the first 20 rows in the
center; but you get the best of what is left at the box office. They do not
check to see what tickets will be available and if they are what they have
promised. They blamed the band's management for reserving tickets for
"family & friends"...

So far the UK ticket situation has been great; no problems at all. You pay
face value and you get the best available. This all makes me think I won't
return to the USA again for a Who concert... (though I bet I will) :-)

Cheers,

Bjorn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar
ICQ: 42485471