Who Politics

Hi all,

Roger Daltrey mentioned in a recent interview (I don't remember
which) that he is a strong supporter of the small family farm. As I
remember he had to sell of a portion of his land, maybe the trout
farm?, to pay for another portion, another sort of farm?

And, Pete mentioned on his website something about John
cheering up now that the prospect of his going to tax evasion was
receeding? I don't know the details. But, it might have something to
do with his stand on taxes.

Inga