A little shot of Who Juice & Hollywood Bowl tix available

Hi All,

Last night I saw a Who cover band, called "Who's Next" in Commack, Long
Island. I was pleasantly surprised by their performance of Quadrophenia
in it's entirety! After a short intermission they continued to rock with

an assortment of Who classics.

This is the band that Pete has endorsed as a Who cover band and  I even
saw a letter from Pete stating such!  The band raffled off a great Pete
signed photo & they also sold hat & shirts with all proceeds going to
the Nordorf Robbins foundation!

They are tentatively scheduled to play at Fuzzy's in Queens, NY (there's

a question whether Fuzzy's is still open) on Aug 11th. If you have the
opportunity to see them you should. You can try to call Fuzzy's @
718-347-9643 for info.

Bill, the Pete imitator, is very, very good with leaps, splits &
windmills galore and he can play a bit too! ;-) as does the whole band.
Bill mentioned doing some upcoming stuff with Simon Townshend too.

It was a nice shot of Who juice to hold me over another 2 weeks, when I
can get the real thing! :-0000

magik

ps- I have 2 available tix for the Hollywood Bowl if anyone is
interested: Sec- G2, Row- 6, Seats 38 & 40 (there's no odd #'s in this
section) for face of $100/each.  LLR!