Re: Tanglewood

Hi,

The Tanglewood masters consist of only the first set and almost through Tommy.
The second master was stolen from BGP archives quiet some years ago and has
never been recovered.
Was there a back up? no there wasn't by BGP.  There most likely is a backup on
Beta somewhere but it certainly is not in the hands of BGP/SFX and or
Trinifold.

Dave...

There are sever

--