IGTC v O&S

Now here's a conundrum for me dear listers. I have been reading with great
interest the disussion on the above topic. I have never actually visited the
O&S list as yet, but should I? Someone posted earlier that they removed
themselves from that list because of the time it consumed. Am I really not
going to see my children from one day to the next if I subscribe?!!! Perhaps
I should just go and have a look to see for myself, but does anyone have any
further comments to make on O&S v. IGTC from a purely time perspective?
I thoroughly agree Brian Cady does a superb job for us all, and I would just
like to add my thanks for his thorough contributions. I do not feel I am
behind with news on the band (but perhaps feel that I shouldn't be taking
any chances anyway!).
Any thoughts on the matter gratefully received.
Roger C.