RE: Wise words

> From: "Ligouri, George P."
> To everyone else...Here is my opinion regarding O&S vs IGTC...
> Who cares! We are all who fans right?
> Why cant just everyone get along?

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Now *THAT* is the question that I've been
wondering !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> Everyone can do themselves a favor too.
> Sign up for both lists rather than argue about it.
> Right?
> Good.
> Lets all be friends. We are all here for a reason. THE WHO!

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Go Geoge, Go!!  You're on a roll, and in the
right direction too!

> See you at the garden....
> - -George

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  When, and how much are the only questions
remaining.
	Oh yeah, and where the pre and post parties are!!!??

	Kevin in VT.