Thanks

Thanks Derick...

I am also glad we got a chance to meet in NJ during the first leg...
You were great company and had some fantastic stories...
Magik too, what a fan, I tell you this guy is great. I am so grateful to
have met you guys.

To everyone else...Here is my opinion regarding O&S vs IGTC...

Who cares! We are all who fans right?

Why cant just everyone get along?

Everyone can do themselves a favor too.
Sign up for both lists rather than argue about it.
Right?
Good.

Lets all be friends. We are all here for a reason. THE WHO!

See you at the garden....

-George

PS...Where are we tailgating for that one? Haha. There is a TGIF's across
the street...