Re: boots

The Who played two days on Bill Grahams famous "Day on the Greens" on Saturday
October 9th and Sunday October 10th 1976.
The Grateful Dead supported The Who on these two amazing days.

And they were amazing!!!

There are tapes circulating (from my masters) of both days.
They are well worth getting if you find them.

With warmest wishes to all,

Dave...

--
http://www.petetownshend.net