MSG Shows / O&S v Igtc

The October dates for MSG are available as previously stated,and some
sources are saying there maybe six or more shows! (Nothing listed)
Hey! The more the merrier!
Brian Cady is absolutely THE MAN! What would we do without Him ? All
Who lists owe Brian an incalcuable debt of gratitude! His monthly
reviews are facinating reading (The Who In.....), and He's always got
Who news before anybody else!
There's no need to really go any further with all this,we've heard it
all before. Those that want to,so be it. I say,let's just try to be
civil with one another and 'be friendly '.
Dave, you may be right,but you know, I really don't care. I'm just a humble
little Who fan that follows the greatest Rock n'Roll band
MY WAY ! And I have tremendous fun doing it. Long Live Rock,and The Who.
Regards,
Derick.