Lorin's Comments.

I do sympathise with you.  After making plans etc, it must have been a blow.
As kevin says, there are alternatives, Why not go for it? You may
have an equally wonderful time or better!  Strange (but wonderful) things
can happen in the world of The WHO . Ask Magik ! I hardly think
it would be that awful to see another show in another city. And if you
need to talk to your boss or something ,I'm sure He/She would understand
after you explain  the show was cancelled. Not your fault.
I also don't think that the band probably had much to do with decisions
like that. Promoters know where they can make money/break even etc....
They often have back up cities in reserve just in case one place is not
doing too well and it can be 'Substituted' for another town/city. One
of the most unusual of places I ever saw The Who play was Biloxi in
Mississipi on the 82' farewll tour. Biloxi? yeah, not exactly a Rock'
Roll town,but it was a pretty amazing gig! The crowd went wild,Daltrey
had to stop the show  so people were not crushed. Pete nearly broke one !
You just never know!
Regards,
Derick.