RE: To Cleveland or to Atlanta, *that* is the question

> Since Kevin doesn't want to say,

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Who, me??  Say what??

> From: "Derick Bhupsingh" <circles01@hotmail.com>
>  I really loved my cab ride from Manassass to DC, ($50), I saw all the
> sights of the
> city at 3am  as the cabbie got lost

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Let me guess, the meter kept running! ;-)

>   and including two
> OK looking hookers who wanted to get into my cab at a red light!

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  A friend of mine once got his wallet lifted when
he stupidly began talking with some "ladies" at a red light!

>   Hmmm. I guess there's
> something about this Washington Place after all. No wonder why these
> guys want it so bad !!
> Regards,
> Derick.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  "I did not have sexual relations with that
woman".  Baaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaa!!!  :-D

> From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
> I'm glad you've straightened that out.  You know, your wife didn't have a
> bit of trouble with *her* post !

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  DOH!!  ;-)

> Do it, ya' soddin' git !!  Then we can hang & get all crazy !!!

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Hmmmmmm.  Now I'm thinking Atlanta!  Either one
could work for me (schedule wise).
	We might just frighten The Who off the stage if we're both together
in the 1st 10 rows! ;-)

> And while his soloing is quite different from the "early days" (no shit),
> it's still
> Pete playing them, so it doesn't matter.  His solos continue to be
> brilliant.  And
> I don't give a rat's ass if they're sloppy.  Life is sloppy.  True art
> reflects life.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  I don't even see the sloppiness.  He is soloing
with the masters at the moment.  Ok, so Roger thinks he should lay off the
Whammy bar a bit.  Don't listen to him Pete!

> Hey, anyone think The WHO will play Japan or Russia or something like
> that?
> The fact that they've never done it, coupled with the "global information
> village"
> we now live in, could make for quite the publicity stunt, nes pas?
> - - SCHRADE in Akron

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Oui! (Don't know if I spelled that right).Keets,
what was that you posted about Rog saying the *next* tour would be at
Schools and Universities????
	Was that you?  Did I get that right??  Any info.???

>  The OX   I don't get that.  I don't see it, either.  All my
> friends & I think he looks quite the distinguished aged English gentleman.
> - - SCHRADE in Akron

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  I don't see that either.  He *does* look
distinguished.  I think some may confuse his "stuffy" (for lack of better
words) look/attitude (same look for 30+ years) with age.  At Philly a beach
ball kept making it's way up on stage.  At one point it got close enough to
John that he actually sneered in disgust and kicked it at the crowd.  I say
"sneered in disgust", but I really believe he was doing that look in jest.
I see John as a bundle of laughs that no one can see except his very close
circle.
	His silent interaction (or interaction via facial expressions and
rolling of the eyes) with the crowd has just as much effect (ok, well maybe
not just as much) as Rog and Pete's.