RE: Let's try that again, & Favorite Who Tour Moment

> Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 10:08:57 -0400
> From: "O'Neal, Kevin W." <Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org>
> Subject: RE: VT goin' mobile (what choice do we have really)
>
> 		Whoooooooops!!!!!
> 		Sorry for my previous re-post of the entire digest.
> 		Monday morning.  'nough said.
>
> 		Kevin in VT.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  The following was what I was talking about
yesterday.  I guess Paul is not allowing posts that re-post the entire
digest. GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I've now deleted all the stuff I forgot to
delete yesterday (am I making sense ;-) .

	From: "Corkface" <corkface@delphi.com>
	Just getting caught up to all the digests from the Who lists ...
	Kevin in VT (and all the others at the pre-show TGIF's/Manassas):
	Sorry I missed you all there.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  I was taken hostage and not able to make it
either. :-(

	 Kevin, we used
	to live in Rutland

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.] Sorry. ;-)

	 and I thought we were the only Who fans in VT who drove
	to the Foxboro, MA show in 1989 from VT!! Guess not!

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Hey, what's a little 3hour hike with friends?  I
noticed some other VT plates in the lot at Boston too.
	Now, If I could somehow convince the boys to come up to Burlington
for a tour stop.................That'd be a nice Toronto replacement IMO!!

	Now, a long wait for the Cleveland show.
	Corkface

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Hmmmm, yeah.  I'm looking at this show as a
possible 2nd legger too.  We'll see.
	 Kevin in VT.

> Hey, Kevin, try this out:
> "During my service in the United States Congress, I took the
> initiative in creating the Internet."
> 			Al Gore on "Late Edition," CNN, on 3-9-99.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Nope, nothing.

> "I'm not an expert on computers."
> Al Gore on Fox News Channel on 6-14-00
> http://www.foxnews.com/elections/061400/gore_interview_fnc.sml

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Still nothing

> "I did not know that it was a fundraiser."
> 			Al Gore on the Today Show on January 24, 1997
> http://www.nationalreview.com/gorelies/gorelies.html

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Got a *little* grin out of me. ;-)

> Gore can't win.
> http://www.latimes.com/news/timespoll/national/442pa1an.htm
> Jim

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Yeah, why bother.

	How about this one.........."I did not have sexual relations with
that woman".
	BBBaaaaaaHHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHaaa.   Oh God, Oh God, I'm dyin' here!!!!
Make it stop!!! BaaaaaHaaaaa!!!!
	She has a dress with Cum stains on it!!
BaaaaaHaaaaaaaa.....gasp!.......baaaahaaaaa!!

	Back to The Who.

	I'd like to start a thread here if I may so bold.
	I have a recurring image from my little Who tour that is rapidly
becoming my favorite moment of all the shows.

	Pete and Roger standing at stage front both singing the end of Let's
See Action (Nothing is Everything).

	I think I may have posted this earlier as the end of Relay (don't
know what I was on at that point ;-).
	This for some reason to me really is my ultimate moment in all the
shows.  It's not high energy, it's not something you go nuts during, but man
it really captures the whole meaning of The Who for me.  It shows unity
between Pete and Rog, and also draws the crowd in.  A truly beautiful WHO
moment.

	I'd be curious as to what others' "moment" is.
	Anyone want to play?

	Stay in Tune,
	Kevin in VT