No Subject

Those of you have gone to concerts already, thanks for all the great reviews!!  I can't wait until they hit the West.  Sounds like the T-shirts are good, but what about posters???  Also, does anybody have a way to get a message through that an encore of "Long Live Rock," in my opinion the only song that could push "Born to Run" (et. al.) off The List, would be greatly appreciated in either Irvine, San Diego or Shoreline?
Mare in Silicon Valley, where the technology is hot and the rents are not to be believed.